I personally do not play minecraft any more for, it got boring fairly quickly. Reading that microsoft is buying excites me for I know they will put plenty of time and effort into improving and changing the game into its fullest capability. "Minecraft is one of the top-selling apps on both Apple's iOS store and and Android's Google Play, and has recently been released for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4, further boosting sales." This shows how much Minecraft actually matters and I am positive it wont be thrown away by such a respected company. All I can really say is I hope they don't pull a Crash Bandicoot.
I personally do not play minecraft any more for, it got boring fairly quickly. Reading that microsoft is buying excites me for I know they will put plenty of time and effort into improving and changing the game into its fullest capability. "Minecraft is one of the top-selling apps on both Apple's iOS store and and Android's Google Play, and has recently been released for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4, further boosting sales." This shows how much Minecraft actually matters and I am positive it wont be thrown away by such a respected company. All I can really say is I hope they don't pull a Crash Bandicoot.
ReplyDelete