Monday, September 19, 2016

Part 5: Scores


Image result for yoyo games 
Part 5: Scores
What did you learn?

21 comments:

  1. In this video it taught us the code that keeps the score, and shows the high score.

    ReplyDelete
  2. in this video it told us how to change variable numbers and text when you destroy something

    ReplyDelete
  3. I learned how to add scoring so that every small asteroid is worth 25 points and big ones are worth 50.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It showed how to use global variables in code and how to keep score and make things worth different numbers of points

    ReplyDelete
  5. showed how to assign scores and add scores to your game.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is coding that allows you to track your overall score on your screen, you can add a score value to each sprite, and the scores can be coded to reset with every death or restart

    ReplyDelete
  7. . I learned how to show your current score
    . You can add different values to different objects such as a big astroid or small astroid
    . You can also choose when you want the score to reset

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This showed me how to add score and how to code, so that my game or object would restart
    - Wont let me name myself (Savannah)

    ReplyDelete
  10. it taught me how to change different variables for score

    ReplyDelete
  11. score charts are beautiful and can be very useful
    score charts can be many colors
    scores can also be variables

    ReplyDelete
  12. I learned how to make a scoreboard. Now my games can keep track of scores. Even though the games I play on my 3DS don't have scoreboards, usually.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know how to make a score-based system, and have a visual counter.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You can assign different objects different points, you can also group all or some objects to have the same amount of points, and how to make objects restart

    ReplyDelete
  15. points is easy to set up and spritless

    ReplyDelete
  16. how to change different scores and that you can group objects

    ReplyDelete
  17. I learned how to assign objects different amount of points

    ReplyDelete
  18. I learned how to assign objects different amount of points

    ReplyDelete