Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Student Preparation week 1

Image result for Game maker studio 
Image result for Game maker studio 

  How have games influenced you? What games have you found particular interesting, immersive, or thought provoking? Name three such games and write 3-4 sentence for each game on why you picked that game.

17 comments:

  1. games have influenced me to talk to others online. Skyrim is one of the games that have influenced me to play for hours and ask for help. Call of duty was one of the very first games I've ever played. When they added in multiplayer i made lots of friends I still talk to. Rainbow six siege is an amazing game that taught me communication and teamwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Games have influenced me because I can play online and with my friends. The games that I have found interesting is fifa (Soccer games) and first person shooter. The fifa games because its the sport that I love to play with my family and friends and because it is super fun. The first person shooters I like because to me it is about tactics and that I can shoot and kill people. Really that is the only reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Games that in flunced me is destiny because its online and see how cool the textureis. i like the emotes and the first person shooter its a pretty amazing ghame i give bunge credit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Games that influenced me are Skyrim, Destiny, and Borderlands 2. Skyrim influenced me because it shows how a one player game can still be very fun if it has its own interesting game world mixed with great characters, and a fun story. Destiny because it has very smooth and fun online gameplay, plus the never ending content and grind keeps it entertaining. Lastly, Borderlands 2 because it has an very entertaining story line with tons of humor and, in my opinion, the best loot system in any game.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Games have influenced me, as they've made me better at puzzles and have made me more social. Undertale was thought provoking, as it allows you to not kill enemies, it has an interesting message regarding violence, and it lets you call certain npcs. Animal Crossing, the gamecube version, was interesting because it gives you a lot of creative freedom and lots of dialogue from npcs. Finally, there's Pokemon Red Rescue Team which is great because Absol, you can have Absol on your team, which is great because Absol is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Overall games have had a positive experience on my life. They allow me to socialize with friends in a different way other than in person and have fun while I stay in my house for long, unhealthy periods of time. One game that is a "Classic" to me is the Borderlands series, in particular Borderlands 2. To me the game is fun grinding game for loot as you continuously play in the hopes of getting the best gear. The game also has a good storyline with humor that makes it better than other similar loot games. Another game that I find fun is the FIFA series. The ultimate team gamemode is lots of fun as you start from the bottom with a terrible overall team and make your way to the top collecting better "player cards" through coins on the market and packs. It's another game that I can spend hours playing for the gameplay of soccer and card collecting and trading system. Lastly, the game that got me first started playing is Call of Duty. My first one was Black Ops 1 yet I've played every single one since Modern Warfare. I enjoy playing with friends and at times competing against them to see who can get to the top of the leaderboards and have high k:d's. Call of Duty, while has gotten worse, a lot worse, will always be credited with the game that got me addicted to gaming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Call of Duty is the only game I really play because I play it competitively. I only been playing for like 2 years. It helps me get my mind off things and allows me to play with friends and win.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They influenced my life by being more social with people that like the same games as me. XCOM I find this game interesting due to the fact that it makes you think what if they come from this direction or that direction and can my character be protected if they come from here. Fallout (any of them) Because they are an interesting and in depth game about what would happen if humans had to live in a futuristic nuclear fallout. The witcher three because it has a in depth story and is one of the best newest rpgs out there and at least its a break from having to play final fantasy for a good rpg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW for grades reason this was made by kenny

      Delete
  9. Video games have influenced me a lot over the years. I first started playing video games on a game boy when i was 9. From there I new it was something that i enjoy doing. I went from a game boy to a Nintendo 64 to a PS2 to an Xbox 360. Now i own an xbox one and I enjoy playing video games in my free time. I enjoy indie games like "Limbo" because a lot of detail is put into it from small group of developers. i also like first person shooters like COD and battle field. I also really like rpg games.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Games have influenced me to be strategic. I can now plan what I'm going to do before I do it. The games I usually play are Super Mario Galaxy, The Legend of Zelda:Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, and Super Smash Bros. 3DS. I have also learned to respect the music that are featured in each game.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Game that has influenced me the most is probably call of duty the game I played the most. It helped me make friends and help create sense of team work. To me video games are good therapy and help get my mind of of things.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A game that influenced me is Fallout New Vegas. This game provided me with hours upon hours of fun game play. I learned the potential that games can bring, and how overall they can help you get your mind off things.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like playing old retro games and tycoon or upgrade games so i wanted to try and making my own games. games that i thought that were provoking was dark souls and games that i was immersed into was timing hero it is a phone game. a game that i found interesting is the pc game Learn to fly 3. the reason i picked dark souls 1 is because it is super hard and was very addicting and it fit into the old rpg games that i like to play. the reason i picked timing hero is i like retro games because they are addicting, and the final game learn to fly 3 is interesting because i like finding out how far one can go in up upgrading something.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I l1ke T0 Play h4x0Rn3+B3caus3 WEll I th1Nk ir+ h4s v0Ry g00d R3aL woRLd H4X0R1ng s+ufF And it juS+ f33ls LIk3 1+ 1s ex4CTlY JuS+ lik3 1m h4ckinG 1n r34L LIFe, buT w3 4lL kn0w 1 Don+ Know h0w +O hAck and When I s4y I Kn0W hoW +0 h4cK I m34n +H4+ Im goOd a+ hackIng ON H4x0rnet So ,l1ke y3Ah 1V3 g0t sk1lLZ , SeriouSly LiK3 pE0ple sh00Uld be worrIEd I m1Gh+ jUs+ g0 l33t 0mN t3hM lIK3 I got skill2 ANd p3opl3 shouLd W4+Ch 0ut cU22 1 g0+ +rainiNg 0N HacKNEt Wh1cH iS L1ke 10 buCKZ oN S+e4m bu+ w3 all kNOw 1 Def1n1Tly +0rr3n+3D i+ bEcause YE4H 1m lIke +H4+ 1 L1K3 +0 LIve dANgERouSly. s000 p34c3 0u+.

    ReplyDelete
  15. a game series that has influenced me most is the kingdom hearts series. These were the first games I started to enjoy, and play constantly. They teach me that being negative or pessimistic, will lead to troublesome situations, and struggles you don't want to deal with. The game is very original, and simple to play, at times it can be difficult but that is alike all other games.

    ReplyDelete